Seal of Approval
The following books have been awarded the Seal of Approval for the 4th quarter of 2023:
- Joseph: Little Saint Stories by Cassie Herrington
- Helmet of Salvation by Theresa Linden
- Deception in December by Doreen McAvoy
- Saint Therese: The Sleeping Saint by Maria Riley
- A Home for Jesus in My Heart by Kristina Schoettle
- Wild Life by Corinna Turner
- Bonvida's Quest for Light by C.D. Smith
- In the Beginning by Stephen G. Kenny
From Our Blog
- The Shepherd’s Pie: Faith and Alzheimer’s
“A slice of hope to raise faithful kids.”
This uplifting, ecumenical show uses engaging conversations and fun entertainment reviews to offer positive insights and media resources for families and youth leaders. We discuss current issues that impact young people at home, in school, and in the world today.
In this episode of The Shepherd’s Pie, Antony Barone Kolenc speaks with Ann Cavera about how faith can help those suffering with Alzheimer’s or caretaking for a loved one with the disease, and we discuss her podcast, Speeding Past 80.
Check out other episodes of The Shepherd’s Pie.
Copyright 2024 Antony Barone Kolenc
The CWG Prayer
Holy Family, guide our minds, our hearts, our hands, as we write, speak, illustrate – help our words to live in union with the Word.
Teach us discipline and skill to use the talents God gives us.
Give us also insight and courage to convey God's love through our craft, and humility to be open to His divine will, shaping our lives, in loving loyalty to His Church.
In Christ's name,